
In order for everyone to understand fully what I and others are talking about, I have decided to define some terms that might be misunderstood. These definitions are the way that I use these words. I am only an expert in my own relationship. I do not pretend to be an authority on this or any other subject. Many people in the community will disagree with my use of these words but I have come to this understanding of the words by personal experience.
The dominant person in my relationship is Master. How do I define the word M/master? In my relationship, He is in possession of my mind, body, and soul. He determines where I go, what I eat, and what I do. For someone that is not aware of this subculture of the community, this can sound oppressive. As a slave boy, it just is. I think one of the most meaningful and profound statement that ever comes out of a slave boy's mouth is “Sir, as you desire sir.” For me that says it all. I am not first but second. Not my will but His. It also lays a great responsibility on the Master. The Master has to take care of the property that He has been intrusted with. The slave boy will do anything that the Master asks whenever the Master asks. If the Master asks something of the slave boy that will get him arrested or damage the slave boy, then the Master has failed the slave boy, the community, and himself. As long as that bond is not broken, the relationship will survive. For this slave boy, there are two outward signs of the Master's ownership; the collar of probation around the slave boy's neck and the chastity device around the junk of the boy. Master's collar is a chain of one inch links locked by a 2” by 2” lock. The chastity device is a CB-6000. I find the device makes me always aware of the Master. My longest time without release is 18 days. He is in complete control.
No comments:
Post a Comment