Welcome to the first entry in the blog; Obedience Realized.
I started this blog to educate the general public about an often misunderstood and maligned segment of society. I am speaking about the Leather Community in general and the gay BDSM scene in particular. The films in Hollywood portray the community as madmen intent on controlling or destroying the very fabric of modern society. Some more conservative religious persons would have you believe that I am kin to ultimate evil. The reality of the community is that most of the time we are just like everyone else. When it comes to sexual play, we are just a little different. As with any group, we have psychopaths and saints. As a community, we try to self police and ostracize those that cannot follow the very simple rules that the community imposes.
My name is Vince. The long version is Toby Lee Vincent Francis Eastland. I was born in the summer of love, but conceived in the winter of discontent. I was born in Dallas Texas USA.
I am a 42 year old man that lives in Palm Springs California USA. I live with my Master, Wil. Yes, that is how he spells it. This will probably be the only time you will see me refer to him by his first name. I refer to him on a daily basis as Master or Sir. I am submissive to Master. He does not like the term submissive. He prefers the term obedient; hence the name of the blog. I guess that I present myself as a gay male slave boy. As we go along, I will explain all of these terms as they exist in my life.
I have been collared by Master for a very short time and have lived in his household for an even shorter amount of time. Master placed a collar of probation around my neck on July 28, 2009.
My next blog will introduce people that are important to me in my life and define some terms that are important in my Dominant/submissive relationships.
sb vince
No comments:
Post a Comment