Monday, October 26, 2009

Boy Jake

Master, when He collared me, allowed me one possession. That is my boy Jake. As I love my Master, I love my boy. A slave boy having a boy is for some in the community very hard to take. I mean no offense. All of my time in the community, I have been a switch. A switch is a person that at different times is a Dominant or Top and at other times a submissive or bottom. For 20 years, I have been exercising my dominant tendencies. Master allows me at His pleasure to dominate others. The only free hand I have is in regard to Jake. Master allows me to be his Master and to continue to do the things that brought Jake into my service.
Jake is 48 years old and lives in Cincinnati, OH. Those readers who are observant will notice that I did not say he is a gay man. Jake identifies as a straight man who is married with two grown children. What I can say is that Jake does for me sexually exactly what I do for Master in every way. As long as the Master is pleased, the boy is pleased.
Jake is new to the leather community. His gateway kink is spanking just like his Master's and his Master's Master's. It is so much fun introducing Jake to new things in the leather community. He says, at least ten times a day, “Sir, WOW, sir.” He recently attended the Folsom Street Fair With Master and I and friends. Taking him into Mr. S Leathers in San Francisco was like taking a 5 year old into a candy store. He spent most of his time wide-eyed and in shock. Of course, I had to pick a few things up for him while I was there; that is a conversation for another blog.

Because of Jake's specific living conditions, a chain collar is not appropriate. I asked a friend of mine to draw a concept tattoo for me. When I next see Jake, he will be tattooed. Although it is definitely within my rights as his Master to tattoo him, I have shown him the tattoo and asked him to prepare his wife for it. He has done a good job at it.

I have told you that I feel the most important words a boy can say to his Master are, “Sir, as You desire sir.” I believe some of the most powerful words a Master can say to a boy is “ I am proud of you son (boy, pup etc.).” I have to say this and I mean it with my whole heart: Jake, I am so proud of you boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment