Monday, March 28, 2011

To Love or Not to Love

First off I have to admit that the picture above has nothing to do with the blog. I just have a thing for certain gingers. Funny thing is I have only dated two. They were fun though.


I have been chatting with another Dominant/Master about a common disagreement in the BDSM community. While I have an opinion on the topic, I do realize that others can feel how they feel. My opinion rules my life as theirs rules theirs. Let’s move on to the topic.

In my experience, there are exactly two camps in regards to loving a boy/slave/puppy that belongs to you. My opinion is that a boy/slave/puppy needs the love of their Master. All of us love BDSM or we wouldn’t enjoy the lifestyle. In my experience, the submissive needs the loving aftercare. The boy needs to hear the “Good, boy”. The slave needs to lie at his Master’s feet and have the Master love on him. The puppy needs to have his head scratched while he lays his head in his Master’s lap. As a submissive, I need those things at least once in a while to give a man complete control.

There is another school of thought. This school of thought maintains that property is property and should be treated as such. You do not cuddle with your chainsaw, why would you cuddle with a boy. This school of thought believes they show their love by housing, feeding, and collaring the submissive.

You know my feelings on the topic but that should have little to do with your decision. As a Dominant, you need to decide how you feel, to not confuse a submissive. It is one of the things that should be discussed when adding a submissive to your house. As a submissive, you need to know which school works best to submit to a man. You need to be at your best to serve a man.

The hard part with this for the submissive is that you normally need to experience both before you know. I have met a few submissives that knew enough about themselves that they had already answered the question but they are very rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment