What happens when you say whip me, beat me.
Discipline Corps and Chicago Hellfire got together for their annual weekend in Dallas. A multitude of leather-bound men were socializing, eating, and yes, beating the crap out of each other.
Some people are afraid of the groups I just mentioned. They say that they play too hard. The reality is that the play is at all kinds of levels. It depends on what the Dominant wants and what the submissive wants. Yes, there is play that is more severe than most, no problem. What is important to these two groups is that all the members get out of their membership what they want.
From the pictures, you can tell I had fun. My club brothers are like family. I had some really long talks and some really awesome play. I highly recommend guests contact these groups before the next EdC in March 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment