Saturday, May 28, 2011

Back from the Dead

                                                         Southwestswitch on SpankThis
Back From the Dead

Yes Gentlemen I have returned from the dead. It has been a while but I want to recharge this blog. As y’all know, I love spanking. An acquaintance, Southwestswitch on SpankThis Hookups enjoys it too. He has a butt that could revive a man from the dead. The other side is impressive also.

I have discussing and sharing my own experiences of BDSM. I will continue to in the future. If you don’t mind helping to write about things you are interested in, ask a question in the box to the right. Not only will I answer you but I might write a blog about the topic.

Here are a few questions in the box.

Hello Vince, my name is Dad John, I have been into spanking since I was a teenager and my Dad spanked me~ Lets correspond, please~ Dad John. @hotmail.com

 


Dad John I would be happy to correspond with you. My address is found at the bottom of the page.



How big are you?


Interesting question to start off with. I am definitely a grower. I am 3" soft and 8" hard.

                                                          Southwestswitch on SpankThis

Of all the spankings you have gotten, which one was the "hottest" or got you the hardest? Of all the spankings you have given, which one was the "hottest" or got you the hardest?



Hottest and Hardest are two different categories. The Hottest spanking I have ever gotten was afterthe video shoot in MHF 167 SMPD 4. I really got my ass beat in that video. After shooting, a co-star took me back to his room and beat my ass.

The Hardest would be a toss up between DFWRuff in Dallas or Master David in DC. Both know how to swing and swing hard with a paddle.

The hardest and hottest spanking I have given would have to be Jay in NYC. I was giving him an extreme strapping over his bed and all of the sudden I shot a load. Definitely hot. It is the only time I have done that.




Well that is all the questions in the box but please keep them coming.

Southwestswitch on SpankThis

No comments:

Post a Comment