Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What is an Alpha Submissive?

I know my blogging has been slow and I apologize. With work on my book, I have failed to maintain my duty to you. Anybody want to teach me a lesson about blogging?

I had a person, who is new to the BDSM scene; he asked me what an “Alpha Submissive” was. I jokingly said, “A boy with benefits.” I say this every time I talk about BDSM. It means what the two people involved say it means. In my BDSM relationship with Wil, I was his alpha sub. For the sake of this blog, I will try to explain how it worked in that relationship.

At the time that I was collared by Wil, he had no boys in his household. I had collard boy Jake earlier in the year. Wil made the decision that I would be his alpha Boy and that he would not interfere with my domination of boy Jake and eventually boy Joey.

What did it mean for me to be Wil’s alpha submissive? It meant I ran his household. I was responsible for making sure the chores were done and the house was prepared for whatever Wil wanted to do. Being that I was the only submissive in the house, it meant that I got it done. It did have a few benefits also. Wil has quite a few dominants come to him for punishment or to get their submissive side taken care of. Because I was a former Dominant myself and Wil’s Alpha submissive, I was allowed to dominate other men within guidelines set by Wil. It allowed me to be subordinate to a man and dominate men at the same time. This is how it worked in my relationship. In most relationships it means the first among equals when it comes to submissives.

Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment