I will go on record saying that SpankDC is AMAZING. I had not attended until this past week, and it is at the new location (The Green Lantern). It was the perfect space for spank play and a great atmosphere.

Master David Merril was DJ’ing, and there were stations set up all over the room equipped with plenty of spank toys for bad boys. Once people began to filter in, people started talking to each other and the spanking began.
I was amazed at the diversity of people that showed up. It was a well-balanced party, too which was awesome- plenty of tops, switch-hitters, and of course… plenty of eager boys. The spanking play went on for hours- there were less-populated areas of the room for more private sessions, and any type of spank play you could think of was going on. During my (brief) recovery time, the space was perfect to get to know other spankos. It is easy to feel out of place or be skittish about playing in public....but that was not the case at SpankDC. The guys running the party were awesome, and the entire crowd was very accepting and friendly. No one was ever made to feel any pressure to do anything they didn’t want to do. The staff members at the bar were some of the nicest guys you could hope to meet- and they even joined in on the fun throughout the evening.

I was very sad to see the party come to an end- but I will definitely be going back. My Sir and I both had a wonderful time- and I had one sore butt on the car ride home the next day. I would definitely recommend that anyone into spanking try to make it to this party…. it will leave you wanting more!
(A special thanks to boyDaveDC for hosting the party)
Joey
No comments:
Post a Comment