Thursday, November 4, 2010

Back Strapping

All of you know that I am just a bit kinky, I hope. Today, I would like to blog about something I have subbed to only two men, and only dominated two men in this way. I am talking about strapping a man’s back. I am talking about a full, hard swing with a belt or leather razor strap. I am not talking about a spanker who can’t swing and accidentally hits you in back. Let me tell you about my back strapping.

And it begins:. He has me strip and fold my clothes and place them in a pile on the floor. He then lays a certain leather razor strap down on the floor right in front of my down turned eyes. Jay ties rope through the hole in the beam that holds up the ceiling. It is a twenty-four foot ceiling. He brings the rope down to just below my nipples. He then has me place one of loops under my armpits and hold the other loop in my hands to keep my arms outstretched. He then crouches down and picks up the strap and stares me down. He steps behind me and I wait for that first lick. By this time, the tears have filled my eyes. I hear the rush of air just milliseconds before the strap lands right between my shoulder blades. I scream out in pain and writhe around trying to to process the pain. Jay continues to lay the stripes on my back in groups of seven. I cannot count beyond two licks. When he finishes I am wailing and totally encompassed by the pain and the emotion of the event.

As you can understand it is very cathartic and very intense. The same rules apply as do with single tail whips. No shots around the kidneys. Be very careful of the head, face, and ears. Never play this way with someone you have not seen play.

The above picture is a belting Pup Dave’s back by myself. He has gifted me with many sets of tears from just such back belting. He was laid across the bed for his back belting. Great care must be taken to make sure that the belt does not hit the kidneys. It is a scene ender that is enjoyable and very cathartic for the Dominant and the submissive. The intensity is such that I have really dealt with such pain but develop a deep bond between the Dominant and submissive.

1 comment:

  1. Getting my back belted by VInce was one of the most intense CP sessions I've ever shared with another person. It was horribly hard to take physically, but the mental and emotional journey Vince took me on was a really singular experience for me. Intense sessions like my first back belting can also allow for the dom and sub to bond very deeply ... as was the case with Vince and me :)

    If you want to see what my back looked like afterwards, there is a pic here:

    www.spankthishookups.com/user_images/41148-3906370.jpg

    ReplyDelete