Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My being a slave




I want to share my insights into why I am a slave. My natural orientation is mostly dominant. At the same time, there is a fire that burns within me to be submissive to Master and those He designates. I am living the fantasy. Fantasy has become real life.

The problem with Fantasy is that a lot of wanna-be’s are involved. I have no problem with people that are new to slavery. I do have a problem with people instantaneously becoming a Master or a slave at the wink of an eye. It belittles the life I live.

The slavery that I am talking about is not that of an indentured servant or of the African slaves of the Deep South. It is the slavery I submit myself to. The Master can only receive what the slave freely gives. I derive pleasure from having no control over my life and pleasing Master in anyway He sees fit. The dynamics do not matter. They are different for every relationship.

I also derive pleasure from allowing Master to let loose his Dominant and Sadistic sides and taking what he wants to give. All of the cosmetic things that we do are just there for it to look good. My service is what is important to Master.

Another thing to realize about my particular slavery is that my ultimate goal is the love and care of the Master. Because I love Master, I can do any task he places before me.

For me, my slavery also includes pain and the whip. I have found nothing like the pain I feel when the fall of the whip touches my back. At the same time it is both unbearable and exquisite. In my opinion, without the love of the Master, the slave is nothing other than a very accommodating servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment