Saturday, February 6, 2010

Roleplay


It has been my experience that one of the first questions I am asked by guys when I first meet them to play is, “Do you get into roleplay?” I am most turned on by the idea of a punishment session being centered around something very real, but I think it is safe to assume that everyone has at least one fantasy that exists in their mind that they would love to experience in real life. Roleplay opens up the gate between fantasy and reality, and each participant can become anyone he wants to be.

In some cases, the roleplay is guided by the attitudes, words, and actions exchanged between the participants, and the setting is irrelevant. Other roleplays are much more elaborate, and involve not only acting.... but also involve uniforms, props, and even certain settings (i.e. dungeon, police station etc.) when available.

Either way, these scenes are often very fulfilling- especially when there is no availability for a real-life experience. I have been asked many times by fellow spankos if I would like to get paddled the way I was in high school. The truth is, corporal punishment in schools was outlawed before I was even in first grade…. which makes it all the more intriguing to me. Although, I did once show up at the doorstep of one of my high school teachers when I was 21 (I will spare you the awkwardness of that experience for now). Other common roleplay fantasies include father/son, teacher/student, coach/athlete, judicial scenes, prison scenes, and even medieval punishment scenes to name a few. However, for yours truly, there are no hotter men in this world than cops and military guys. What can I say... I'm a sucker for authority in uniform...arrest me! (please).

It is important that everyone involved be on board when role-playing, as it is not really a one-player game. Regardless of what your fantasy may be, I would be willing to put money on the fact that if you look, you’ll find someone else into it. So you’ve dreamt it…. now go do it!

Enjoy!

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment