Thursday, February 11, 2010

Presentation of a boy


Guys, I am sorry that I haven’t blogged in a while. Pup Dave came out for a visit. As much as I enjoy blogging, I enjoy his cries of pain and rage more. Okay, back to our topic.


A reader contacted me over the weekend and had a question about something they saw at a leather bar. He described what he saw and asked “What the fuck?” Now we have to talk about the presentation of a submissive or boy.

I have held off on writing this blog for quite awhile. Soon after I collared boy Jake, we were discussing my philosophy and style of presenting him to others. boy Jake commented during our next chat that my instructions were very similar to those of Master David on his website. I immediately went to the site and found that yes we both seem to be very close on the semantics.

The reader described the presentation. He saw two dominants talking. He then saw one of the Dominants turn his head. A submissive came forward and knelt on one knee with his hands behind his back. The second dominant spoke to the submissive and then scratched his head. After a while, the Dominant stopped scratching the submissive’s head. The submissive stood and returned to stand behind the first dominant.

This ritual is the protocol of the first Dominant. If I can insert myself as the first Dominant and boy Jake as the submissive, I will try to make sense of it. “Presenting” is the taking of a position, by a submissive, that has been ordered by a Dominant. My protocol would tell me that the boy was put in a “one-knee present”. This would be the most formal presentation to another person that boy Jake knows. It is a presentation that is reserved by me to those others that I have the utmost respect for. Boy Jake listens to my dialogue with the other person to understand how he is being presented. “ I would like to present …” means he is to present in “one-knee present”. “ I would like to introduce …” means he is to step forward and wait to respond to the other person as e relates to all dominants. “ I would like you to meet …” tells boy Jake that this person is either not in the leather lifestyle, or is submissive to me and I consider he and the other equals.

There are several other presenting positions that I have omitted from this discussion. We will have to speak of them later. I have talked about one of the other position; the punishment position. I have said it before and I say it again now; A Master’s protocol is just that – His.

No comments:

Post a Comment