We all get wrapped up in the fantasy of what we imagine a person to be. This is especially easy to do in the BDSM community where we take our fantasies and make them realities. Many people see Master beat me mercilessly and make assumptions about who he is and who I am. These assumptions would be at odds with the man who has his slave’s head in his lap as he scratches his head or my enjoyment of seeing a boy squirm and cry out in pain. We are all the fantasy and more.
We sometimes create these illusions regarding politics, or religion, or nationality. I am not taking about racism or discrimination. Our minds like to make patterns. To make things fit, we mentally trim around the edges so that the other person can fit into our illusion.
I am not advocating destroying all the illusions that are out there. In fact, many of them continue to make my cock hard. I just need to keep in mind that they are just that; illusions. They are not good or bad, not better or worse, not right or wrong; they just are.
Enjoy the brutal Master or the submissive boy, the boy bent over in the back of the car or the Master staring in the bar. They are all good things. But there is sooooooo much more there than meets the eye.

No comments:
Post a Comment