Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Family

 
When this blog was first started, my family comprised of my Master and myself. That relationship failed. I am currently in a relationship with two men who are my boys. This blog entry will discuss our relationship.

 
Ron is my alpha boy. He was collared in April ’13. Ron is 56 years old. We have been in a Dominant/submissive relationship since December ’11. In the leather community at large, Ron is a switch. He is submissive to me but has relationships where he is dominant to others. Ron is very instrumental in the puppy movement. He is a handler as am I.
 

I have been a friend of Ron since 2001. He has helped me deal with issues in my life and I have helped him. Ron sleeps in the bed beside me and tries to serve me to the best of his ability.
 
David, aka Tigger, is my second boy. David is 37 years old. He has not been collared yet but has signed a relationship contract with me. I plan to collar Tigger in the near future. Tigger sleeps in the second bedroom which is also our dungeon. Tigger, by trade, is a chef. Because he cooks all day, we rarely get to eat his cooking but when we do it is unbelievably good.

I met Tigger at Camp Red Tails (http://www.manshandfilms.com/camp.html).  He contacted me online before he arrived at camp. We chatted about his experiences and what he was hoping to find at camp. He was very busy at his first camp.

I was chatting with Tigger in the summer of ’12 and he told me he was searching for a job and had been unemployed for a year. I searched in Dallas and found several openings. I offered him the second bedroom if he wanted to come and stay. Soon after that, we began discussing a more formalized relationship.

Both of my boys are instrumental in my life. They give me the family that I have searched for. They give me the space to be the Dominant I am and the Dominant I will become. The turn my house into a home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment