In my last post, I talked about reconnecting with someone I knew when I was fourteen years old. After some negotiation, I agreed to be obedient to him for a play session. This post is about that play session.
I ran downstairs to be picked up by Him. I stood under an oak tree to keep the sun out of my eyes. A short time later He pulled up beside me and told me to get in. As we drove back to His place, we discussed the fact that we had known each other and stayed in the same cabin when I was a boy scout. We both laughed about the fact that it is such a small world. I followed him up the stairs and into the living room. He told me to strip, which I was happy to do.
I have to admit, I am never scared when I become obedient to another man. If I was scared, the play would not happen. I will say that I was very nervous to meet Him for play. I have never seen Him play. We knew each other and even shared a cabin at one point at Camp but I would not think He would consider me a “friend”. I will say that as I sat in His car, I was very nervous. I was nervous about what might happen.
He came toward me and turned me toward the bedroom. He put His arm around my neck and propelled me toward His bedroom. Once we were both in the bedroom, He closed the bedroom door. “Strip”, He ordered. I quickly stripped and stood in front of Him naked as the day I was born. He sat down on His bed and ordered me to lie down next to Him. He began to rub my body from my feet to the top of my head. My body quickly began to tingle. He stood up and started filling his table with his toys. I quietly watched Him as He placed a multitude of different paddles, straps, belts, and canes on the table. I was nervous but intrigued. He then started pulling out various ball-stretchers, dildos, and anal plugs. My fear went into overdrive.
I have never been much into ass play as a bottom. I have this almost obsessive fear of not being “clean”. That, along with the rape, made me extremely nervous about what I was seeing Him put on the table. I slowed my breathing down and tried to re-arrange my headspace. I was here for His enjoyment. I completely trust Him. He will not do me any physical, mental, or emotional harm. I placed my head on the mattress and closed my eyes.
He placed a modified cushion on the bed and told me to mount it. I quickly did. I heard paddles scraping other paddles. I tensed up as I knew what was coming. He and I both love spanking. Being spanked by someone I have never played with can be disconcerting. You never know the skill, ability, or interest of the other person. I took a deep breath and exhaled. It will be what it will be.
He began spanking my butt. I quickly came to realize that He is very good at it. He used many different implements; paddles, canes, and straps. He varied the intensity which drove me to try harder and harder to make Him happy and pleased with me. Several times I came close to tears. The tears were part pain, and part joy. He intermixed the spanking with cuddling and stroking. Several time He scratched my head which sent me into ecstasy. He had no way to know but somehow He instinctively realized that the stroking and scratching of my head is a very intense intimate connection for me. It is not something that I allow many men to do.
He went back to the table. I heard a bottle of lube open. I cannot lie to you, I was frightened. I created a mantra in my head and tried to calm myself. He gentle massaged my hole with lube. He quickly flipped me over on my back placed a ‘Sparkplug’ on me. The cock ring portion went around my cock and balls and my cock was shoved up the shaft. He then turned me over and slowly inserted the other end up my ass. It went in a lot easier than I would have thought. He continued to caress me and tell me how well I was doing. It really helped. I found myself enjoying the ass play. He then told me to get dressed and took me to lunch; with the spark plug up my ass.I really enjoyed my play with Him. He allowed me to enjoy some things that I had refused outright in the past. His calm, nurturing play allowed me to experience a lot with Him in a short amount of time. I am beginning to think there is something to this Sensual Sadism.


sessions with sensual play are more exciting!
ReplyDeleteI don't know about more exciting; just a different flavor. I get something out of all the flavors.
Delete