I have been chatting with a man that is interested in dominating me. It isn't the way that this kinda thing works for me but, He is authentic and has great references. He is a nice guy also. A couple of nights ago, I had a dream about a boy that was six or eight years older than I was. He worked at the same Boy Scout Camp as I did. We were both on staff. After the main camp closed and I left my Nature, and Waterfront duties, I took on a cooking position for a canoe expedition that traversed the river that the camp was on. This boy was the chief cook and bottle washer. We all stayed in a wooden cabin behind the mess hall.
I woke up from the dream with the boy's name ingrained in my memory. Later in the day, I jumped on RECON, to chat with the man. It was then that a cold shiver ran down my back. The boy and the man had the same name. I then asked the man if he ha d ever worked with Scouting and he told me he had. I was fourteen when I first met this boy and was seventeen the last time I saw him.
That year at Camp Drei was a pivotal one for me. It is the first time I played a dominant role with someone else. I spanked eight different members of the staff up on the top of Totem Pole Hill that year. It wasn't overtly sexual but I was hard when I spanked them and they were hard when I bared their butts for the spankings.
It was also the year that I had my first wet dream; it was in a military cot in the cabin behind the Mess Hall. It proved to me that I was warped. The dream was about Laverne and Shirley in a high school girl's room. (It took me a long time to get over that being a wet dream.) I would have several more but that was my first.
It gets even stranger. We are club brothers. We are both members of Discipline Corps. So let's keep score. He is gay as I am. He is at least as kinky as I am. It only took me thirty years to figure this all out. I now know where Aggie jokes come from.

No comments:
Post a Comment