I had a recent conversation with a man that wanted to be
spanked to tears. He had talked to his friend who was a spankee also. The
second spankee was telling the first about being spanked to tears and how
awesome it was. The first spankee is a regular partner and trusted me to try to
take him there. I want to share my philosophy on spanking to tears.
Crying during any BDSM session and especially spanking is a cathartic
experience. It is an amazing experience as a Dominant and as a submissive. As a
Dominant, I feel that tears during a session are a gift to me. It means the
submissive has total trust in me and is comfortable sharing his tears. We have
all head the saying that “Big boys don’t cry”. A submissive has to feel able to
show that, and feel comfortable of everyone’s acceptance.
The spankee that started this conversation asked me how I
can make him cry. Anyone who guarantees that he will make you cry is a liar and
dishonest. What a Dominant can do is apply pressure to the spankee in a
multitude of ways to help facilitate tears. The submissive has the control over
the tears.
The spankee asked me how he could control the tears. I
answered by his headspace. For tears to come, the submissive has to have given
up control of the play. We all know that this is not reality but the submissive
has to suspend reality and feel like he has no control over the spanking. The
Dominant can assist this by making the pain intense enough for the submissive
to forget that he is in control.
When I have cried, I also had in my mind ways in which I had
failed others. This helps me take ownership of the punishment. When the
intensity gets high enough, the tears come. This has happened with three of the “Four
Tops”.
Crying is sought by many submissive because of its benefits.
These benefits include the after care, the high from the endorphins and the
cathartic feeling. While it is a goal, sometimes it just doesn’t happen. It is
not the fault of either participant. It just sometimes isn’t meant to happen.
I spanked the spankee. I did several things to push him into
the right headspace. I gave him an intense spanking that lasted for forty-five minutes,
but no tears came. As I explained to the spankee, it didn’t happen this time but
we could do the exact same thing another time and it might bring tears. The
spankee took a serious beating from me. I hope he finds a way to let those
tears go.
Tears are definitely a gift from the submissive to the
Dominant. They should be cherished. If they don’t happen, neither party should
be upset. If you have not cried in a scene, it is something to try. So, It
sounds like you have been needing this spanking for a while. You know you
deserve it.




I really want to get spanked to tears. It has never happened. I have cried about ten min after a spanking, but never to tears during. I will try to use some of these tips.
ReplyDelete