Some men have a problem with a Dominant submitting to another Dominant. In my experience, it happens more often than not. It just isn’t publicized to keep the submissive head spaces of subs intact. I try to get my submissive card punched at least once a quarter.
We have talked about the “Four Tops” in previous blogs. The groups is Copper in L.A., Jay in NYC, David Merrill Rosen in Washington, D.C. , and DFWRuff in Dallas. As He is the closest, DFWRuff and I setup a get together at his home. People even at BDSM play parties sometimes get concerned with our play. It is best to keep it out of sight out of mind.
Being a Dominant, it takes a bit to get my head in a submissive head space. The “Four Tops” have the benefit of twisting my head to a submissive state very quickly. For example, when I arrived at DFWRuff’s house He welcomed me in and gave me a big hug. We went upstairs and sat down in the television room. He continued to rub my head. Rubbing my head helps to calm the fears I have about what it about to happen and the instruments He is about to use. In the request for the play, I had requested a brutal item, a carbon fiber and rubber composite cane. I had learned that my former Master had banned Him from using it on me. I was humiliated at that. I told DFWRuff that I wanted and needed it. At the same time it scared me so much that I shook and shivered for the four days prior to the meeting.
After the preliminaries, He sent me to bedroom. He had me drop my jeans. He was aware that I had stopped wearing underwear during my last relationship, so He wasn’t surprised. It actually made His job easier. He started with a little had spanking to get me ready. Quickly went to a duo of a small, heavy rubber paddle that stung tremendously and a heavy oak paddle that His boy had built for Him. Things quickly got intense. Several times I unfortunately stood up and was coaxed back down.
Eventually, He got me up on the bed facing the headboard. This allowed me to grab hold of the mattress to keep from jumping up. He asked me a question which I did not answer. The composite cane then fell on both of my upper thighs to make His point. He made the point I will always answer Him immediately. The composite can began to be used more and more. I had started to cry within the first five minutes of play. Now that the composite can was being used I was bawling. As DFWRuff has told me several times, Switches playing with Switches always ends up intense because the Switch Top knows exactly what pains the Switch bottom the most.
After we finished DFWRuff checked in with me to see if I was still flying from the spanking. It took a bit to come down off of the endorphins. He gave me a bear hug, a head rub and sent me on my way.
The pictures in this blog are of me at different times after the session. I can say now that I am still bruised and sore. The session is what I needed and has served me well. I look forward to my next session with DFWRuff.
Nothin' "unfortunate" about you poppin' up occasionally, boy. I'd wonder if I were gettin' through to ya if ya didn't. If I want a boy that just lays there, I might as well just beat a pillow!
ReplyDeleteThe whole dynamic is pretty interesting. I don't think it is weird to switch on occasion, although I am not sure about taking it like you did. I know you said it took you where you needed to be, but from a personal perspective, it is hard to fathom that being "enjoyable". But I respect that you like it. I like your blog.
ReplyDeleteHey, Anon (Nov. 14) - I can tell you bein' on the other side of that is definitely NOT enjoyable.. certainly not while it's happening.. but for some of us.. it fills a deep need that pops up occasionally. :-{)
ReplyDelete