I have
had several questions from newbies about rimming. Rimming is an either / or
thing with me. I either want to or not. I either want it done to me or not. As
a friend of mine says, “Rimming is a binary situation; it is or it isn’t with
nothing in between.” I agree with him. Let’s define what we are talking about.
Rimming
is using the tongue to lick and play with the rectum. There many different philosophies
on rimming. It is my blog so you will get my philosophy. I like a guy to be
clean. Let me be specific. If you are older than six, you should know how to wipe
your ass. With that said, I do like to have a man that has sweated a bit. It
gives the man a nice “taste”. I cannot stand the taste of soap. That is
probably why I will do anything to keep a bar out of my mouth.
I find
the best position for a good rimming is to have the rimee in the 6-9 position
if he is showing his appreciation or in the doggie position if he isn’t. Both
give the rimmer the access that he needs. A good rimmer will start off by
teasing the rimee. A lick along the inside of the cheek, a quick circuit of the
rectum, always gets a guy to start squirming. Once you are both getting into
it, flip him over on his back and hold his legs in the air. That gives people
like me, who have long tongues, the ability to fuck him with my tongue.
What are
the cons? There are very few if you are into it. For the rimmer, you have a possibility
of contracting Hepatitis C if the rimee has it. You also have a very slight
risk of contracting HIV. There would have to be blood to blood contact. The
only way I can possibly think of this happening would be for the rimee to be
positive and have slightly torn tissue at the rectum. The rimmer would have to
also have bleeding in his mouth. As I said, it is a very slight chance but
still a chance.
Rimming
can be a lot of fun. By itself, or with other sex it is a fun way to explore
your partner’s body. A little pleasure with a lot of pain is a good thing!


No comments:
Post a Comment