Saturday, February 12, 2011

Who's in Charge?

As you can see to the right, I am a daily reader of the blog A Master and His slave (http://themasterandhisslave.blogspot.com/2011/02/question-and-answer-slave-edition.html). I find the insights of Master Chris and His slave to be right on point. As I was reading the above entry, I saw a question that has been commonly asked of me by readers. You can read the slave’s answer on the blog at the above address. I agree with the slave’s answer and would like to put it my own way. That is why this blog is entitled, who is in charge.


The question that the slave was answering is:

Hey slave bro, what could i do if i want more of my Master's attention? fyi, He has three other slaves...:( i just love HIM so insanely that i just wanna be with HIM forever!

My first question is, who is in charge? If you are giving the Master control over all of you, then Master does what Master does. Don’t get me wrong, as a slave there are times when wants arise in your life. As a slave, it is your duty to present that want to the Master. It makes the Master aware of the dynamic and that the slave has a something taking up time other than serving the Master.

By seeing the :(, I think there may be some type of drama. Polyamorus relationships are very difficult. The Dominant or Master in the relationship must maintain control in His household. Many times the submissives start to compete for the Master’s love or play or time. As Senior Drill Instructor Garcia told us in Marine Corps recruit training, “We’re gonna nip it in the bud!” The Master has to assert his dominance over everyone involved.

I would recommend that you have some introspective time and seek out your motives. This can be attempted by considering questions like “Am I competing”, “Is it the will and pleasure of the Master that I seek”, or “How important is this want?” The answers that you find will guide how you proceed.

Honestly, I have been both the Dominant and the submissive in this situation. Both times it did not end well. I accept my failure in both cases. The thing to remember is that a single relationship is difficult; multiple relationships are geometrically more difficult. With all I have said, I think that a submissive will not go wrong if he always asks himself: “Who is in charge?”

No comments:

Post a Comment