I know I have not blogged in quite a while and I apologize for it. After the failed relationship with Boy Joey and the move back to Texas, I am trying to figure out where to go from here. Everybody seems to have their two cents to give about my failed relationships. I take them with a dose of salt. The end result is that I find i am doing a lot of one thing... waiting.
Waiting is not a bad thing. I find that it increases the desire for the things being waited on. In the BDSM world, it is part of the play. Much like the boy above, we want it to start immediately, but not immediately. I find that it heightens the play and the headspace of all involved.
I am not against instant gratification in any way. I just see that in those ways have gone that route, I end up on the losing end. I can definately see it in my collaring and in my collaring of Joey. I guess the old adage from college is right; If it were easy anybody would do it.
So, I find myself just waiting. I am resigned to it and I am begining to relish it. It causes my dominance and submission to smoulder like fire almost out. My hope is that it creates a fire to burn away the regrets and should haves. I am sure the waiting is preparing me for something. I just do not know what or who.
So, I ask you to decide to wait. Send the boy to the bedroom for play and sit down and watch the fire build. Wait to ask that question of your Master. In the end, the result will pay off.

No comments:
Post a Comment