The reality of my life is that I have been involved in kink and spanking for a long time. I was spanking other guys and they were spanking me in my teen years. I have been going to parties and clubs that involve heavy BDSM and spanking since I was twenty-five. I realized early on that I resonated well with the bonding and respect given to each other in our world of kink.
I have had several live-in relationships that were based on a Dominant/submissive lifestyle. Two of these relationships were full-fledged Master/slave relationships while in the privacy of my home but vanilla to our friends. Both of these relationships ended because the two of us could not reconcile the internal and external requirements of our relationships.
By June of last year, I had changed my mind. I was not actively searching for a submissive, but I knew that I had a desire for that relationship. Out of the blue, a boy appeared and petitioned me. As you all know, this would be boy Jake. Eight months later, it happened again; a perfect candidate presented himself. Welcome to the family, boy Joey.
Because of external factors, boy Jake is no longer with me. Boy Joey has stepped into Jake’s shoes as my alpha boy and has done a great job. The question asked in this blog still remains: What does boy Joey do for me?
The easy answer is that he takes the pain I give and submits to my sexual desires. But honestly, there is more to it than that. He allows me to mentor him. He actually refreshes my jaded attitude when I see his eyes wide in wonder and amazement of a new toy or type of play. He is a companion that allows me to be exactly who I am without censoring. In the end, he gives me the love I need.
The reality of our relationship is that we both get things we need from the relationship. If we did not, it would no longer be a relationship. In the end, there are a multitude of reasons why boy Joey is my boy. One that presents itself regularly is…he keeps my cock hard.
From the first time that I talked to joey, to every time since I get a sense of who he is and now I can tell what he is to you in your life
ReplyDelete