I am obedient because it fulfills me deep within my spirit. I am Dominant because it makes my cock HARD!
Friday, July 2, 2010
The Joys (and Dangers) of Being a Switch at Camp
As I have said over and over, I spank and I am spanked. I spank more than I am spanked. Camp is a unique experience in this regard because three of the five men I am always obedient (see Master, I do learn) to are present. At Camp Red Tails at any given time, I am just as likely to spank as to be spanked. Let me give you an example.
Last year at camp, I negotiated my yearly spanking of Lance. I like to touch base with Lance and verify that he is still willing to take my ass whippings. In most situations, Lance is a spanker. I have watched him spank many different men over the years at camp. During my second year at camp, Lance approached me about being spanked by me. He informed me that he really wanted me to spank him but that it needed to be done in private and to be done discretely. I care not whether my play is in public or private and I have proven myself very discrete over the years. He has been spanked every camp since by me.
Last year, I walked to Lance’s private cabin behind the Bunkhouse. In the leg pocket of my cargo pants, I carried a small cheek-sized lexan paddle. After I entered his cabin, I had him drop his shorts and bend over my knee. I gave him a nice and long hand spanking. By the end of the hand spanking, Lance was kicking and squirming. I had him stand up and bend over the bed. I then started spanking his butt with the lexan paddle. He immediately started kicking his legs and begging. We both knew that was not going to stop anything. After a good, long paddling and a good bit of crying, we ended our yearly play. As I put my lexan paddle back in the leg pocket of my cargo shorts, I had to aggressively adjust my cock. As happens almost always when I spank, I was fully hard and had nowhere to hide it. I am not a shy person by nature so, after adjusting my cock, I left the cabin and went on a walk of the camp.
I will never know which Copper saw, my hard on or my lexan paddle. Across the main yard I heard Copper yell “Vince, get your butt up here.” “Up here” meant the porch of the Bunk House where people congregate to shoot the breeze and do various “other” things. When I got on the porch, I found Copper sitting in the middle of one of the couches. “ You always carry a lexan paddle?” Copper asked me. I replied with, “ What; This little old thing? I had forgotten it was even there” I lied. Copper told me to drop my shorts and bend over his lap. I really did not care about people seeing my shrinking hard on, I am sure that they had seen it before. Copper pulled out my lexan paddle and began to wear out by lily-white butt. I quickly was grunting and growling as my butt caught on fire. In less than five minutes, I was holding on for dear life to the bottom of the couch. Copper told me to stand up and handed me the lexan paddle. He told me to pull up my shorts. Copper joked “ Glad you could stop by.” “Glad I could help you out” I chortled.
Now you all know why I only sleep two hours a night at Camp Red Tails. It is like a drug for an addict, being spanked or spanking. I wonder who my next spankee will be. Wait, did someone call my name? I am so ready for Camp to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment