Friday, July 9, 2010

An Honest Question

I read a very honest and questioning email a few days ago. The person was asking me how I, and he, could possibly like something like spanking. Have you read my blog!!!! I sat down and tried to explain it from my own personal experience. This blog came out of that letter.

First off, a good spanking hurts a lot. I am not a pain pig and I do not enjoy pain, but for a spanking to work, my butt needs to be on fire. There is also a humiliation factor to spanking. Let’s face it, I am a forty-three year old man pulling down my pants so that someone can give me a very juvenile form of punishment. Honestly, that is what works for me when getting a spanking; it being a punishment. I do not put two cents into the psychobabble that says I am looking for punishment for things I have done. I can guarantee that is not what is going on with me.

We have had the conversation about me being more dominant than submissive. For me to submit to that kind of humiliation, I need certain things from the Dominant. The Dominant has to be an honorable person. At least, I need to think so. It is a quirk of mine that if I think you are a scumbag, I will not submit. I also need you to have some form of command presence. I normally respond very well to command presence. Sometimes, I get playful and decide I am not going to look at the Dominant or get near them. I tried this once at a Christmas party with Copper. I stayed on the other side of the room although Copper had been giving me the “get your ass over here for a spanking” glare. I evaded him for about three minutes. All of the sudden, the condo shook with Copper bellowing “Vince, get your ass over here!” I was there in seconds flat with semi-hard on.These are some of the things that I need in a Dominant.

I guess the finally and most eternal truth as to why we love spanking is this: It makes our cocks hard. Either watching as a poor boy’s red butt bounces with each lick I apply, or feeling the spanking intensify as I am bent over a Dominant’s knee, I get something out of it. The psychology of why is interesting but has no bearing on the pleasure we feel while being involved with spanking. I have to say that I believe that all things should be taken in moderation…except SPANKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment