I am obedient because it fulfills me deep within my spirit. I am Dominant because it makes my cock HARD!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Why BDSM?
I guess the honest answer is because it makes our cocks hard. Different people get different things out of it. I want to talk about three common things that we get out of it: empowerment, ecstasy, and family.
Practitioners of BDSM are playing into roles. A submissive willingly allows the Dominant to have control. The submissive has the power to stop a scene at anytime. The dominant has taken responsibility for the submissive health, both mental and physical, and his safety.
I see BDSM being empowering because the submissive “lets go” of the control. As you know, I have done both. As a submissive, I face the fear, the pain, and the catharsis of the event. I come through that pain and humiliation with a clearer picture of myself. It also builds on the ability to pass through a session. I have taken the pain and I am all right. Going though this particular pain prepares and strengthens me for those scenes that come my way.
My theological studies have told me that religious ecstasy is a life-changing event. I have found that other people and I experience that level of ecstasy within BDSM. The truth is that the ecstasy is not felt in every scene but the ability to get there is inherently possible.
Some of the ways that this ecstasy is experienced is by a sense of floating, seeing rapidly changing colors, the sharpening of one or all of your senses, or an out of body experience.
Another reason we do what we do is the sense of family. Everyone’s experience of his or her biological families is different. In the Leather lifestyle, we congregate into tribes. We do this for protection and survival. The play we have re-enforces the leather families that we are in.
I guess the only way to close this blog is to write the old adage: That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
sb vince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment