My friend is in shambles. I am traumatized by it also. He is my friend. Also, I am traumatized anytime a Master uncollars his slave. This type of relationship is very difficult to manage. The persons involved have to put a huge amount of work into making the relationship viable.
I have no idea about the reasons. I should not know. Those things are private to the Master and the slave. I will not pass judgment on a situation that I only know one side of. Anytime a BDSM relationship that has lasted longer than mine fails, I worry about my own. I wonder if the slave had the support he needed from his slave brothers and the leather community at large.
I am not naïve. I know that things are not always peaches and cream. But, I want them that way. For those out there that are contemplating living our lifestyle, you need to know the possibilities. For those of us living with a collar around our necks, seek the support you need and know that you are not alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment