There is a multitude of ways to train a submissive. When you are occasionally their Dominant, you can enact things that they do specifically with you. One way that a part-time Dominant or full-time Master can train their submissive is by affecting the speech of the submissive.
If you could not tell, I am a son of the South. To this day, when I meet someone for the first time, be they eight or eighty, I address them as Sir or Ma’am. It is just the respect I give other people, not because I am Dominant or submissive, but because I choose to.
In the leather community, some persons take on titles such as Master, Sir, Mistress, or Lady. I respect their choice. With that being said, if I do not feel you deserve that title because of your actions, I will call you by your first name.
Master called back to my early years in Corps for the speech that I use with him. Anytime, I converse with Master, it is in a Sir sandwich. For those that do not know what this is, it means that I start every sentence with a Sir and end every sentence with a Sir (Sir, dinner is ready, Sir). When I wish to give emphasis to what I will next say, I ask permission to make a statement or ask a question. If Master allows me to make the statement or ask the question, He knows that it is important to me. Master decided upon all these rules of speech very early in our relationship. These speech patterns help to keep me focused on my obedience and submission.
With many of my friends, I speak normally. I have found that once I am submissive to someone, Master’s strictures just seem to flow out of my mouth. If I am deep into submissive headspace, I have been known to answer the waiter with a Sir sandwich. Talk about strange looks!
Changing a submissive’s speech pattern is an excellent way to assist the sub in their headspace and delineate the relationship. If I was asked if I thought it would help, I would say “SIR Yes SIR!”
sb Vince

No comments:
Post a Comment