I am obedient because it fulfills me deep within my spirit. I am Dominant because it makes my cock HARD!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Slave Contracts
A reader wrote to me and asked what a slave contract was. He asked if I had any experience with them and if I could give him insight as to what to expect. Boy, I can always give insight.
A slave contact is a document that lays out the rules and agreements between a Dominant and submissive. It is normally written and sign when the two move into a more permanent relationship.
The first thing I must say is that a slave contract is not enforceable in any jurisdiction in the Western world. What makes them illegal is the fact that a person cannot sign away their civil liberties. The slave contract can express the desire and intention to freely enter into a BDSM relationship.
The responsibilities of the Master and the slave are always included in a slave contract. Safewording is also a common inclusion. Finally, a provision for the care of the slave should something happen to the Master or the relationship sour and the slave is uncollared should always be included. I am very adamant about this. After being uncollared by my first Master, I lived on the street for five weeks because that Master kept my money and property. I have also seen after the death of a Master, the biological family of the Master throw a slave of twenty-six years out of his Master’s home. Protect the property!
As far as my experience with slave contracts, boy Jake and I signed one on January 1st. Master has spoken about a slave contract for me, but as of the present time, I do not have one. I look at a slave contract as an aid to the Master/slave relationship. I think that after a relationship has matured, the slave and Master realize that they do not need the protections within the contract. I also think that it helps both parties to develop their thoughts on the meaning of the relationship.
So there are my thoughts on the topic. I hoped that it helped. I will remind y’all that your signature is your bond. You are only as good as your word. I promise you the leather community watches and polices their own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment