Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mouth Soaping


Pup Dave in trouble for cussing again

Mouth soaping is an old-fashioned, down-home type of punishment that I find very effective in training a boy. It is quite simple in administration and very effective. It is also very helpful in putting a boy in the correct frame of mind for discipline.

When I was a child, I heard my mother say "I am going to wash your mouth out with soap" at least a million times. She actually did it maybe twenty or thirty times. She normally administered this punishment for cussing or using words she did not approve of, like "ain't".

Mouth Soaping can be done in a multitude of ways but I have three favorites. The first way of washing a bad boy’s mouth out is by applying the soap to a wet washcloth. The mouth can then be literally wiped out. A bad boy can also be made to hold the soapy, wet washcloth in his mouth while other punishment is being administered.

A second way of washing a bad boy’s mouth out is by taking a wet washcloth and wrapping it around a bar of soap and placing it in the offending boy’s mouth. The wet washcloth causes the soap to bubble and foam.

A third way of washing a bad boy’s mouth out is by placing the soap directly in the boy’s mouth. This method of application was my father’s favorite. He also had an affinity for, and I as a boy have an aversion to LAVA soap. It is truly the foulest tasting mess that I have ever had in my mouth. He was very insistent on applying the soap in cases where I had cussed, or “back-talked” my parents. It always was accompanied by a severe belting of my butt. This of course caused the soap to foam and often be swallowed. It took days to get that taste out of my mouth.

I have found mouth soaping to be very effective when combined with spanking. The boy is humiliated by child-like experience of the soaping. It causes discomfort and brings to mind the misbehavior that caused the punishment in the first place.

As Pup Dave shows in the picture above, the mouth soaping tends to cause many pitiful looks from the boy. I cannot help but be turned on by those looks. As I have said before, I do it because it “makes my dick hard.”

So, the next time you cuss a blue streak, become the consummate smart ass, or just talk back to those who run the show, think of that awful, foul, and sickening taste and pray that he just beats your ass.



sb Vince

3 comments:

  1. hi where are you? iM interesting ti be your badboy and be punsih by you soap and spank

    saguaro2010@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Dallas TX. I am always looking to soap a mouth and spank a butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the only mouthsoaping photo you have Sir? I think this is the BEST discipline a Man can give a boy.

    boy jake

    ReplyDelete