Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haircuts and Shaving


Shaving and hair cutting is another flavor in the smorgasbord of BDSM practices. It is an excellent way to control a submissive and for a submissive to show his devotion. It can also be an erotic experience.


There is a great man in Shreveport Louisiana that gives a great ass whipping and forced haircut. He has his own barber chair. He enjoys stripping a boy down and duct taping him down to the chair. He then uses his clippers and a straight razor to give the perfect high and tight. He then takes the boy and lays him face down on a bench and duct tapes the boy’s hands and feet to the bench. He shaves the boy’s butt and then gives a brutal razor strapping. If you are hard now, you understand what I am talking about with this topic.

Master is very adamant about forced haircuts. Every three days, Master has me strip and sit on the toilet. He breaks out the clippers and the razor. I will admit, if it wasn’t for the chastity device, I would get hard as He does it. He also demands that His slave be shaved in the groin area. It does something to me to not be able to touch my cock and to be hairless. It is oddly humiliating and invigorating at the same time. In the end, it is, as He desires.

Anyone that has had a military induction haircut can attest to the power of a shaved head. It removes your individuality and self-control. You are marked as a novice and property of something larger. I know in my life, just running my hand over the stubble as I fell asleep, was transforming.

In the end, haircutting and shaving are just another control used by a Dominant to influence a submissive. So, come on boy, look into His eyes and say, “As You desire Sir.”


No comments:

Post a Comment