Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chemical Play



Chemical Play is a form of sensation play involving the use of mild irritants such as wintergreen oil, menthol, Tabasco sauce, and the like to create sensation. I am a big fan of chemical play included with another form of play such as spanking or bondage. This play is a completely different type of pain. The ways in which a submissive has learned to process the spanking or the bondage, is ineffectual with chemical play. The submissive must completely switch gears to deal with the new pain.


As with any kink, there are distinct levels of pain. My goal as the Dominant is to add to the pain of the bondage or spanking but not overwhelm it. I have said before, I love hearing the whimpering of a good submissive. Chemical Play leaves a little gift that keeps on giving after the session is over.

There are many different types of chemical that can be used. Rubbing alcohol, wintergreen, witch hazel, Icy-Hot, Tiger Balm, and capsaicin. These chemicals can be used on any part of the body as long as the specific properties of the chemical are known and taken into account. Rubbing alcohol is an excellent topical irritant. It dissipates very quickly and dries out an area. It should not be used in any orifice.


Two of my favorite chemicals to use are Tiger Balm and capsaicin. Both of these chemicals have a very intense heating feeling. I enjoy the use of both on the perineum, the balls, and the shaft of the cock. Tiger Balm can me used to lube anything inserted in the butt, much like a finger of ginger. This is extremely intense and will be very distracting for the submissive. Capsaicin is an order of magnitude more intense. I do not use it on sensitive tissues such as the cock head and the anal opening. I enjoy using it as a training device. I prefer to build a submissive’s pain tolerance before they meet me for play again. Right now, boy Jake is preparing to visit and about a month. Once a day, I order boy Jake to cover the areas mentioned above with the capsaicin. The intense pain and burning reminds him of what is coming soon and of his service to me. This chemical has a longer staying power and makes a definite impression. Once a submissive has been exposed to it, just mentioning it can change a behavior.

Chemical play is an extremely easy thing to add to play by a Dominant. It takes no skill, and is very effective. It is a choice for a Dominant that wants to play with a submissive long after the spanking or other play has finished. Enjoy!

sb Vince

1 comment:

  1. Master you have this boy's attention Master!!

    ReplyDelete