Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why be a boy?


After a friend read the previous blog, he asked me "Why are you a slave boy?" He stated that he had seen me bottom before but had also seen me dominate many men. Ok, I lied and tried to clean it up a bit. What he said is "Why the fuck do you have a collar around you neck?" I have been thinking about this all day and here are my thoughts.

I have a deep internalized need to serve another man. I have found that my submissiveness or my domination kicks in within the first five minutes of meeting someone. There are only five men that I have found that I am naturally submissive to: Master, Copper of L.A., DFWRuffplay of Dallas, John of NYC, and Master David of D.C. With everyone else, I am socially submissive. If a person calls themselves a Master or Sir or Dominant, I will socially react to them and call them Sir. If a person in any way, shows themself to be less than worthy of the title, I will simply drop the title. This is a very rare occurance that has happened maybe four times in my life.

For those few men that I am naturally submissive to, I honor them with my submission. I obviously trust them without reservation. I would even go so far as to say that I consider each one a friend. I have found that there are certain archetypes of men that push my buttons mentally and put me naturally into that mode.

I guess my friend's question is rooted in a misconception of what a boy, or slave boy in my case, is. A boy is not a boy because he is new to the scene or is some how inferior to a Master. A boy is not "paying" for some imagined wrong or sin. In my opinion, a boy is a boy because it is a part of his heart and soul. His submission is an offer of respect to those he finds worthy. It is a gift given, not because it is demanded, but because it is appropriate.

So in the end, yes, I wear Master's collar and I am proud to do so. I celebrate every collar I see and every set of hands clasped behind the back. I honor ever belt welt and whip lash I hear and see. I do this because I know that these men are on the same road I am, submitting themselves to another man. Stand tall brothers and be proud of what you do. ( I cannot help but quote the Bard badly) So stand at attention "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers."

2 comments:

  1. When asked why I am a boy, the simpliest answer is "Because I am a boy". For me, this is the realization of who I am and not the result of some transformation instigated by my Master or anyone else.

    Also, I can't agree enough with the second to last paragraph above. I am honored to be my Master's boy and I know that he values my service greatly. I have never felt inferior to him or degraded by being a boy. A Master and boy can really complete each other ... at least that is the case for me :)

    That said, I do know people that are into degradation, and the outlook I expressed above isn't meant to invalidate what works for someone else. It simply isn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with your comments pup. We are what we are.

    ReplyDelete