Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is a boy?



In the last week, I have been asked this question seven times. It is an easy question and difficult question at the same time. The simple answer is whatever the Master, Top, or Dominant says it is. The difficult answer is that it is such a subjective term that you can never really get a definate answer.

Master calls me a slave boy. At times, he also calls me son. In my own little world, a boy is a submissive who is a little more playful than a slave. I am expected to have the smart ass thing to say (within reason). I am also expected to try and foil punishments. Although I am expected to be playful, I am not ever disrespectful to Master or to people that Master holds in high esteem.

I am highly offended when I hear Dominants and submissives say "That guy is not REALLY a boy (slave,submissive, etc.)." I am offended because they are not part of the relationship that the boy is in. They have not lived the life that the boy has. At one point in my life, I was an alpha boy in a house with two Masters and two boys. I was contenually berated by the other boy because I was not a real boy. I know it is a way to lift yourself up by tearing someone else down but I will not condone it.

For myself, I find traits like Loyalty, Honesty, Devotion, and Integrity are very important in my service to Master and in Boy Jake's service to me. That being said, boy Jake, pup Dave, and myself are all in service but that service is individual and different for each of us.

I hope this answers the questions that some of you had. If not, ask and I will try to deal with it in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment