Today’s blog started as a conversation between a friend of mine and me. We both discovered that what gets us off in any scene is the submission, not the pain. I will even go so far as to say that I do not like pain. Many people find this odd considering what I do most of the day, every day. A session with Master, or with another Dominant has nothing to do with the amount of pain given by the Master or Dominant. It is the gift of submission that I give to the Dominant that is important to me. Honestly, I can be in my most submissive state from an over the knee hand spanking as I can from a six hour pain fest.
Pup Dave and I have a similar problem. Because of some of our play, we have been termed, by some, as pain pigs. That offends pup and me because it is not what we are and not our submissive realities. Master obviously pushes all the right buttons for me. Because He desired to put a collar around my neck, I am His slave boy. Master’s play runs the spectrum. When He does anything with me, my gift of submission is that I will take whatever He gives. If He desires me over His knee while he gently slaps my ass, He will get me over His knee while He gently slaps my ass. If He wants me chained down to a spanking bench while He canes and beats my ass a thousand different shades of black and blue, that is what He will get. This is the submission that I freely give to Him. I am immensely lucky that He placed His collar around my neck. I do not like pain and do not like being in pain but sometimes I need it bad. The most definite reason I take what He gives is because He desires it and it makes His cock hard. Those are my goals.
Pup gave a great insight about the whole issue: “In fact, if someone thinks I enjoy the pain, it makes the act of submission worthless because that would mean the whole thing is just a selfish act.” I could not agree more.
Pain is a means to an end. It flavors the play but is not the goal.
To expand on the quote from me in the blog, I'd like to point out that there are lots of genuine pain pigs out there who do actually get off on pain, and I think that is great. Most people see how much pain I take and understandably assume I am a pain pig. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a pain pig, it's just that it's not me.
ReplyDelete