Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Submissive's Remembrance of a Play Session.


I was sent this remembrance by a man I spanked in 2009. It is a look into the psyche of a submissive.  

Meeting the Master
by JCBelt

I had met him online, and we had chatted for quite a while. I somehow trusted him completely. He had the ability to get me rock hard by just hearing his voice! After some time chatting, he decided to come visit me. I was both excited and afraid! He was both HOT, controlling, and out of my league, yet I was drawn to him in a way I could not explain.

Once he had decided to meet, he decided training was needed in preparation for his visit. I was not allowed to jack off unless he approved it. If I did it would cost me 20 additional strokes with the heavy strap. I complied, knowing I would not make the 30 days till our meeting without some relief. I made it two days before requesting permission to jack off.  He granted my request, after reminding me what it would cost. After chatting for some time, I felt the need to be completely honest with him. I told him the things about myself I had mislead him about. He was angry and demanded an apology be sent to him via email. I complied, fearing I had blown my chance to meet with him.

Once he received my apology, he told me to print it out. He then told me that I would bend over my desk chair each morning for five minutes naked and think about what I had coming. I did as he requested. He met me online each morning, and I would go on cam for him and I would show him the printed email and then bend over the chair with the email in front of me and think about what I had coming.
One morning, several days later, he offered me a gift. I could jack off for him on cam with no penalty strokes. I jumped at the chance. I laid the email on my desk and began to stroke my hard cock. It took me only a short time to shoot! I quickly signed off, cleaned up, and left for work. I was thinking of nothing but the pleasure I had just had. Later that day I thought, OH SHIT! I had left the email on my desk for everyone to see. I rushed home from work and quickly put it in a safe spot. I messaged the Top to tell him what I had done. He texted me back quickly and said, "CALL NOW!”  I did. He told me I had been careless and my lack of attention to detail would cost me a stiff punishment. He went on, to my horror, to describe what he had in mind. He told me I would be starting something new the next morning. I would get into what he called "punishment position". The “punishment position” consisted of me being on my hands and knees, legs spread wide, my hands together, with my thumb and forefinger forming a diamond shape, placed on the floor and my head down on them. He told me that he would stand straddling me, a foot on either side of my waist, facing my ass, and he would then take his belt and whip my hole, taint (the area between your hole and balls) and my balls for my carelessness! WOW! I was afraid now. What had I gotten myself into? What had I done? I was drawn to him in a way I could not understand or explain. I trusted him completely and would do what he asked. The next morning after I had done my time in punishment position, during which I could think of NOTHING but how vulnerable I would be in such a position, he then gave me my next instruction....to shave my balls! Later that day I found the time to do what he asked, and I was surprised at how sensitive they had became, of course he knew all along that would be the result.
We were now two and a half weeks away from our meeting. He told me to have three rubber bands ready for the next morning. I did what he told me to do although I did not know what he had in mind for them. We talked on the phone often and I felt more and more drawn to him.

The next morning arrived and after my time in punishment position was over, he instructed me to take the first rubber band and place it around the base of my cock and under my balls and then double the band. WOW! I was not prepared for the effect it would have on me. My cock was instantly HARD! I was told to snap the band. OUCH! THAT HURT! He then told me to leave it on until he sent me a text message to remove it. I was both fascinated and afraid of what might happen. Would it cause any damage? Would my hard-on subside? Would anyone know what I had on? In a moment of confusion, I asked if it would cause me harm. He told me to TAKE IT OFF! I was so ashamed that I had let my fear override my trust for him. Had I lost him?

He sent me several messages showing his displeasure. I was now willing to do whatever it would take to make it right. After some conversation and boundaries were set, I made my second attempt at taking the rubber bands as instructed. He knew exactly what he was doing and used them to put me in my place. I would start each day, after being in position; placing the bands on when he instructed. I was told to snap the bands, at ever increasing numbers as time went on. Eventually I had three bands on. One was around the base of my cock and balls. One was at the base of my cock and the last one was just under the head of my cock. As I snapped the bands, it sent me into an excited state and eventually caused me pain. When I was finally instructed to remove them, I would again snap the bands at the base of my balls the same amount of times as the morning, only this time with much GREATER pain!

Finally the night before the meeting was here, he arrived in town. The excitement builds! We had talked and had decided a short meeting would take place tonight. I drove to his hotel and met him in the lobby. As I caught sight of him, my anticipation, fear, and desire went in to overdrive. He was a well-built muscular man with short hair, and very attractive. I was taken by my first sight of him. I was in awe. He spoke and we shook hands and I followed him to the elevator. WOW! I thought his picture didn’t do him justice! He was HOT, and a nice guy! I followed him into the elevator with my heart racing and my cock hard in anticipation of what would happen in his room. We made some small talk while on the elevator and during the short walk to the room, but I cannot honestly remember any of it. I was so taken by him and the Dominant presence he commanded with seemingly no effort. I had been whipped by a number of guys, but none had the effect on me that he had and I had not even taken a lick from him yet.
He opened the door to his room and we walked in. I could feel my cock pulsing through my pants and a large wet spot showed through my uniform pants for all to see. He opened his suitcase and took out his toys as I watched. They were a wide brown belt, a strap, a jokari paddle, frat paddle, and a heavy strap. I thought I am in for it, as he laid them all on the bed. He then ordered me to strip! I did, showing my obvious state of excitement. I was standing there naked with a raging hard-on wondering what would be first, how hard and so on. Over the end of the bed I went as he took the wide brown belt. He removed the buckle, and then doubled it over. Next came the inevitable CRACK as it bit into my naked ass again and again. CRACK! I could feel the red stripes as they must have appeared on my ass. I was thinking WOW what an aim this guy has; what control. I had never experience such precision from someone swinging a belt before. He switched to the strap and then to the next toy, until I had taken them all. He ended with the heavy strap. I now knew how it got its nick name; "ASS BUSTER." My ass was red and sore and my cock was still rock hard. He told me I had been taking it for an hour! How could that be possible? It seemed like I had just walked in the door. I was then instructed on my knees. He opened his jeans and fished out a magnificent looking cock for me to suck on. I sucked on it for only a short time before being instructed to lie on my back with my head hanging off the end of the bed. He then fed me his cock. That is a submissive position to be in. His cock then proceeded to take my throat, hitting until now untouched areas. I could not believe the feeling of being totally controlled by him and my inability to handle his cock down my throat. He pulled out and told me to get dressed. I was sad. I did not want it to end, but I knew I would be back tomorrow. I left his room with a still hard cock, and a red hot ass. I amazed by his control and precision! I could think of little else the rest of the night.

The next morning arrived and I called him as instructed. He told me to put on the rubber bands and to get into position. I was now both ready and afraid, knowing that in a few short hours I would be there, in position to actually take the punishment he had told me about. I would have bet any amount of money that had someone told me I would submit to such a punishment that they were crazy. Yet, here I was only hours away from taking it. I felt a connection I could not explain, yet knew I trusted him completely. I had screwed up and now it was time to pay for my mistakes. I trusted him to give what was deserved; it would HURT, but that I would not be permanently harmed! After getting out of position he told me to snap the band at the base of my balls 17 times. OUCH! THAT HURT! He instructed me to remove the other two bands. I was only wearing one now. I went off to work for a half a day. He gave me one other directive. I was to cut four switches no more than ¼" in diameter and no more than 16" long. I did as requested and brought them with me. He also gave me one other piece of advice, DO NOT BE LATE. I could think of little else at work that day. My mind was focused on having him wearing my ass out! Finally, it was time to leave to meet him. As I left work I called him to tell him I was on my way. I had allowed plenty of time to arrive, as not to be late!
He told me that he had changed rooms, and what his new room number was. I arrived nervous, hard, and excited. I was having so many emotions all at once. I was drawn to him in a way I had never experienced. Finally, I was standing outside of his door. I knocked and waited as my mind was racing and my heart was pounding. The door opened and there he stood, muscular, masculine, dominant, and in control. I walked in with my switches and gave them to him. He looked them over.  He approved of them and told me to strip. I stood there so vulnerable, so exposed. I was then told to put my hands on the wall and my spread my legs with my ass sticking out. He reached down and pulled the rubber band back and let it SNAP! OUUCHH! Damn that hurt, I thought just as it came snapping down a second time. The band snapped again and again until the band broke as he reached fourteen. Whew! I would have relief from the other three snaps, but my relief was short lived. He picked up the frat paddle to give me the remaining three.

I was told to put my hands out in front of me. He produced a pair of handcuffs. He then cuffed my hands in front of me, and removed his belt. He then told me to get into punishment position, which I did. Then he straddled me, and I noticed his shiny black boots! He told me to spread my legs wider. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, and then CRACK! The belt connected with my balls. OOOOUUUCHHH! It felt liked they had been crushed. It was an unforgettable pain. Again his belt bit into my balls, hole, and taint with special attention being paid to my balls. I thought I would die. As he swung, he had such precision. Finally, after what seemed like hours (ten minutes) the punishment was over. Breathing rapidly and still cuffed, I tried to recover from the worst punishment I had ever taken. Strangely enough I would take again if he told me to.
We now had six hours of ass whipping ahead and proceeded to get started. First he was going to use the Heavy Strap to get my punishment licks out of the way, twenty for jacking off, and twenty for not calling him Sir in a previous conversation. I was instructed to lay face down on the bed, and then he picked up the strap. I heard him slap it to his hand a couple of times. CRAAAACKKKKK! I was not prepared for the force of this strap! CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK! He switched sides. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK! He switched sides after each five licks, setting my ass on fire. It was all over after forty licks had been given. He picked up one of the switches and began to use it on me. It felt like thousands of bees were stinging my ass all at once as he went to work with the switch!  From there on, it was an ever building array of swats as he varied to the toys over a period of time. He instructed me to get into the tub. He pulled his cock out and pissed on me. The stream was hot, and yellow. It was a new experience for me.

After he had finished pissing, he told me to shower and return to him when I was done. As I showered, I could feel the heat from my ass. It was already swollen and yet not a single lick had been misplaced! I was amazed at his precision. How could he be so precise? I washed and scrubbed my hard cock and dried off and returned to him.

After I returned, he proceeded to again set my ass on FIRE! He told me to stop and lie on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. Once I was in place, he proceeded to feed me his cock, forcing more and more of it down my throat until I had taken the entire length. I gagged and squirmed trying to gasp for air as his large cock lay lodged in my throat! I did my best to please him. I wanted to do whatever it took to please him.

He then pulled out of my throat and told me to get on all fours on the bed. He proceeded to put a condom on, then lube, before climbing onto the bed behind me. I felt his huge mushroom head at my hole. I wanted him, wanted him to take me. He was only too happy to comply as he drove his seemingly perfect cock up my tight ass! He took me on a long hard ride which I hoped would never end.

After the fucking, he retrieved his belt and applied a generous helping of leather to my now sore and swollen ass. He then told me to get dressed. We were going to get something to eat. We drove to a local steak house where we entered and ordered our food. He took the lead; even in charge in public. We ate a nice meal and had a nice conversation. It was time to return to the room. We went to the car, and as I drove, we talked. As we talked, I noticed he was unbuckling his belt pulled it through his jean loops. My cock went HARD instantly. My mind RACED. My cock pulsed. What was he going to do? All these things raced through my mind as I drove back to the room. Once we got back to the hotel, he got out of the car with the belt still in his hand. I thought what if someone sees him? Will they know he is about to use it on me? I walked in embarrassment to the room. I was worried who might see us along the way.
Once back inside the room he told me to strip, only this time he instructed me to remove one piece of clothing at a time. He was doing a police strip search of me. It was scary as he asked for each piece of clothing one by one. When I was completely naked, he had me put my hands up on the wall and he patted me down from head to toe. He took one arm and cuffed it behind my back and then the other and led me to the bed where he bent me over the end for some more spanking. The cuffs were removed and I was told to get back in the tub. As I lay there, I watched as he took out his cock and began to piss on me; hosing my body down, hitting my face and mouth. I was amazed at how hot it was and how long he could piss! I took some in my mouth and drank it. I wanted to serve him in every way. Once he had finished he instructed me to take a shower and then to return to the room.

Once I had completed his instructions as I returned to the room where he waited. After bending me over the end of the bed, he began to set my already sore ass on fire with the sting of the switch! As he switched between his toys, he gave me by far the best ass whipping I have ever taken! The cuffs came back out, as I had my hands cuffed behind my back. I was told to get on my knees on the bed, head down as he put on another condom. I felt him climb on to the bed where he placed the head of his cock at my waiting hole. He pushed his way in fucking my in this helpless position. I loved it.

After the fucking, it was more spanking. I was instructed to lie on my back again on the bed with my head over the side. I took his cock in my mouth and throat. He took me roughly, forcing his cock to places no cock had gone before! He seemed to swell in my throat, cutting off my air supply. He caused me to gag. He had total control over me.
After a long time he pulled out. I gasped for air. He put me on my stomach on the bed with a pillow propping up my ass. It was time for another twenty with the heavy strap; I had forgotten to call him Sir earlier and now I would pay the price!

CRACCCKKKKK! OWWWWW!  The first one was particularly hard. The next nineteen were just as bad I would never make that mistake again. Finally, those were over. He gave me more spanking with his toys. He sent me to get another shower. Once I was done he told me to climb up on the bed with him. I laid there by his side to unwind from the whipping he gave. I felt wanted like I had never had after a whipping! We talked a while as I stroked his cock. I felt that I belonged and was wanted.

After a while, he told me to get dressed. Once I was dressed, he picked up his belt and told me to take down my pants and briefs and bend over the chair. WOW I thought, I was not expecting this. But, he was the Master of the unexpected. He gave me twenty good hard, solid licks with the belt. He told me to pull up my pants. He then walked me out to my car. I had never had any spanker walk me out to my car. Most just send you packing, but not this guy. He was FIRST class all the way! I thought to myself, I hope we get to do this again! He hugged me and put me in my car. I was in total awe as I drove away on my RED, SORE, SWOLLEN ass, but fulfilled in a way I had never been. I was his for as long as he would have me.

2 comments: