I had a great time last weekend at the annual Discipline Corps event. There was a multitude of men in the play space. South Plains Leather Fest (http://www.southplainsleatherfest.com/ ) was occurring during the same weekend in Dallas so we invited the men over at a discounted price to play.
The event includes a play party on Friday, a play party on Saturday, and a play party on Sunday. There was also a dinner on Saturday at a great restaurant that was closed to the general public. It was a wonderful time with lots of hunky, kinky men.
The picture above is of my back after a single-tailing from a great whip master. It is a week later now and I still have a few cuts left on my back. It took me about twelve hours to come down from the endorphins released. I also did the ball dance with four great men. The ball dance consists of small chains with ½ pound weights in the middle. The ends of the chains are connected to alligator clips. These clips are clipped onto my skin starting at my groin and moving towards my nipples. After they are on, I am boxed on four sides by men. They each take turns making me move back and forth causing the weights to pull on the clips and increasing my pain exponentially. After about thirty minutes of dancing, the clips are removed (very fucking painful). This was another scene where I was flying high from endorphins for many hours.
I was also able to Dominate a few men. I placed a pup on a St. Andrews Cross and began using his cat-o-nine-tails on him. After he was worked into an appropriate frenzy, I used his flogger made of many heavy straps. His growls and whimpers spurred me on. By the time I finished, I had created a bruise that started near his shoulders and came down to the center of his back. As of last night, he still has the bruise.
Esprit de Corps is a great time. It is always the second weekend in March. If you are in the area, or want to fly in, it is definitely worth it. Contact me offline and I will let you know what you need to know. I wonder if I will find time heal before I play again. I guess that is part of the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment