Saturday, December 4, 2010

Abrasion play

Abrasion play is the use of abrasive substances on the skin to cause a reaction. Sand paper and Emory boards are used a lot in this type of play. Although it is normally a small amount of pain, the pain increases exponentially.


Many times abrasion play is used in conjunction with other more intense forms of BDSM. I enjoy using abrasion play after a long flogging scene. As the back becomes more sensitive, a dominant will sometimes run their fingernails down a submissive’s back. This is a form of abrasion play.

I do not do the abrasion play on someone’s back. I use the different grades of sandpaper and Emory boards to change up the sensation. At first, the abrasion is minimal and there is no discomfort. The Dominant does not push down hard. He just lightly covers an area he wants to torture. The submissive will wonder if the Dominant has lost his mind. Slowly the submissive will began to feel discomfort that will quickly turns into outright pain. I am very methodical when I do abrasion play. I want the man I am doing it to dread the run with my sandpaper, Emory board, or even the knuckles of a fist.

An extreme form of abrasion play is referred as “making a pain button”. It is done on the sternum of the chest with the knuckles of the hand. In medical circles, a minimal version of this is used to test an unconscious person for reaction to pain or to awaken them. The skin layers are removed until the area begins to seep. The problem with a good pain button is that it will commonalty ruin a few shirts.

There are a few warnings while performing abrasion play. Abrasion of very sensitive areas such as genitalia is very dangerous. It also defeats the ability for it to not hurt and start to hurt. On diabetic submissives, stay away from abrasion of hands or feet because these are areas of problems with wound health. So rub one out and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment