A reader of my last blog questioned me on what I specifically look for in a boy and how my Boy Joey fit the bill. I was overjoyed to write this blog because I deeply enjoy both topics; boys and my boy Joey.
I think I share some of my wants for a boy with every other Dominant seeking a boy. Integrity is a high priority. If a boy’s word means nothing, how can anyone including me believe him? Honesty is another big requirement. When I wrote my blog on Punishment, I caused a firestorm of controversy. Many thought that I am a man who holds others to an unbelievable level of honesty. Many thought I was way too hard on the boy in that blog. My intent is always that a person be honest with me. Everyone tells white lies to keep from hurting someone’s feelings or to prevent embarrassment. What I desire in the way of honesty is that a person be truthful with me. If at some point they are not truthful with me, I hope at some point, they realize their mistake and come clean with me. It is my practice and I expect it from others.
Another important characteristic I seek in a boy is the pursuit of knowledge. Hopefully, the boy seeks a better knowledge of himself as a boy or slave and of the BDSM world and the world in general. I do not tolerate a know-it-all very well. I know in my life experience that there is always more for me to learn. I also look for a boy or slave that has a humorous or gregarious outlook on life. There are times in life that are very somber and serious and then there is the rest of life. I seek a boy that can be playful and respectful at the same time. It is important to have fun.
The second part of this blog is all about boy Joey. I am not going to subject you readers to a long list of “I love my boy because”. I am going to show the way in which he fits the categories I set out for a boy so that another prospective Master can create his own list or a prospective boy can define himself to make it easier to find a Dominant.
Boy Joey has shown me nothing but integrity in all of my dealings with him. Boy Joey came to me as a friend of my boy Jake. He was trying to understand the relationship that I had with boy Jake. I have to say that he was a skeptic at first but he questioned and commented and slowly came to understand. Not long after his first visit, he approached me about becoming my second boy. I was honest in telling him that boy Jake was my Alpha boy and that Joey would have to be willing to integrate into my family with my Master and my Boy. Boy Joey was open and held his integrity by being honest about some of his misgivings and by stating he never wanted to interfere in the relationships that I already had.
I asked boy Joey to write an in depth biography of himself to help me understand him better. He was brutally honest about his life in general and about some very painful things in his life. It warmed my heart to know that he trusted me enough to share those very private and hurtful things. He has done his best to always be honest with me. I think my blog might have scared him a little. This isn’t a bad thing.
Boy Joey came to me seeking knowledge about BDSM and Master/slave relationships. He took my responses and my blogs and accepted them at face value. He continues seeking knowledge about those BDSM activities that interest me and others that have piqued his interest. He is also finishing a second career Master’s degree. His seek for knowledge is boundless.
I hope this blog helps you the reader to find some meaning in what I look for and have found in the way of a submissive. I hope it helps you to grow as it has help boy Joey and me to grow.

No comments:
Post a Comment