Last Tuesday, the collar around my neck was removed. I am no longer a collared boy. The specifics of what happen are not important but the end result is. It is a failure of a BDSM relationship.
I cannot lie. As the submissive in the relationship, I am devastated. I have to pick up the pieces and recreate my life without the Dominant. My emotions are running extremely high. I am extremely lucky. I have some great friends and family that have helped me deal with this failure.
This brings me to stand up on my soapbox. Any submissive that is contemplating a live-in relationship with a Dominant needs to negotiate a Boy Protection Account. This account should be contributed to by the Dominant and/or submissive every month. The account would have funds to take care of the submissive in the event of an un-collaring or a death of the Dominant. The truth of my situation is that I left with three suitcases and no money. Friends loaned me money to keep me off the streets. I deeply appreciate it but there has to be a better way.
A major concern in my failed relationship was communication. When we did talk we were not saying things so the other person could understand what we meant. I unfortunately fell into the trap of thinking that the Dominant should know what my needs were in the relationship. By the time I did express these needs the dominant was not listening. I accept that as my failure.
I will have a tremendous void left in my life from the loss of this relationship. I know that I loved this man with my whole heart and soul. I will heal, but will never forget.

im so sorry to hear that you have been uncollared. i can't even imagine how devastating it would be for me, so my heart goes out to you. it's wonderful that you have friends to help you out and give you the emotional support needed at a time like this.
ReplyDeletehang in there and please know you are not alone.
pupslave keith (theMasterandHisslave.blogspot.com)