Master at work on Ctmasterslave
My interview with David Ortmann proved to me that people are interested in my relationships. I am not sure why people are interested, but I will share my personal insights. Hopefully other people will get what they are seeking out of the discussion.
My reality is that I have a fairly dominant personality. For most of my kinky life, I have been the one who inflicts the pain and discomfort. Two events changed my play and my outlook. The first event was my first year at Camp Red Tails.
I had switched roles a few times before I attended Camp Red Tails, but they had not been that enjoyable. It had nothing to do with the spanker. It was just a problem with my headspace. At my first Camp, I spanked five men. Seventeen men spanked me. In the words of a man that I had been spanking for fifteen years, “You dropped your pants and you never pulled them up.” This Camp made me aware of a desire to serve a certain kind of man. I had never felt that way before.
The second event that affected me profoundly was during IML (International Mr. Leather) 2009. In a weird series of events, I ended up acting as a valet to two dominant men. At the end of the weekend, I found myself carrying the two men’s luggage. All of the sudden, I began to cry like a little baby. I had come to the realization that I wanted to serve a certain kind of man in a 24/7 relationship. This all happen in late May 2009. In late July 2009, Master collared me. It was a very fulfilling moment for me.
Master is the focus of the majority of my submission. There are four other men that I submit to, but Master is the one that I am completely obedient to. He is the fruition of my search for a man to serve. The reality is that I am a very picky submissive. I look for a man of integrity, insight, and natural leadership abilities. Master is my mentor, my inspiration, and my focus. These characteristics allow me to easily mould myself in the Master’s image.
Are things always roses and chocolates; definitely not. There are times that my dominant side gets me into trouble. Master allows me to continue to be a Master to my boy. He does not interfere in anything that involves my dominance over Boy Joey. At the same time, Mater makes sure that I remember that I am his boy. Wearing his chastity device and keeping my body shaved are just two of the ways He keeps me focused.
Master and Boy Joey both fulfill with in me a need to be who I am. They allow me to express myself as I must and allow me to love and be loved. That is ll that I could ever ask. I wish what I have for anyone that seeks it.

No comments:
Post a Comment