My name is Jake, boy to Master Vince. Today I made one of the hardest decisions of my life by asking my Sir to uncollar me. Please know that it was totally driven by factors outside of our relationship. Those of you who know me know what those factors are. It is a private matter that I will not go into here. Sir Vince has opened me up to many new things in the world of kink. He has taken me to places both mentally and physically that I have never been before. Sir has shown me many first time experiences such as cbt, back play, Folsom Street Fair, chemical play, my first butt plug and countless others. All of these experiences I will take with me for the rest of my life. They are experiences I am thankful for having shared with Sir.
Sir Vince is an amazing person; one I have had the privilege to get to know and love. I was lucky to have known him on such a personal level and he will always be part of me. The coming weeks and months will be difficult and I would like to thank those of you who have offered your support. I wish you all the best
jake
sb Vince: I have posted this at the request of Jake. He is a great boy and a great man. I wish peace and happiness for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment