Sunday, May 16, 2010

When Fun Becomes Abuse

I wrote this blog because of a recent blog by Wild Cuddler. If you have been in the scene very long, you have either left bruises or had them left on you. Hell. Some wear them as a sign of honor and accomplishment. I have to admit that I get rock hard seeing bruising on certain parts of the body.


The problem is when any of it becomes non-consensual. The physical signs are hard to see and understand in our community. How do you judge if it is abuse?



Is this abuse? I would have to advise speaking to the person this happened to. If they say it was abuse or non-consensual. You have your answer. The answer in this case is that it is not abuse. The picture is of my ass after a particularly intense session with a man I see for punishment.

Readers listen very carefully to what I am about to say: Non-consensual emotional or physical abuse has NO place in our community or any community. As a community, we ostracize perpetrators. Having been a submissive that survived an abusive situation, I ask the community to be hyper-vigilant. If someone says there is abuse then there is no question.

Submissives are not the only ones that can be abused. It happens to all different types. If you find yourself in an abusive situation, talk to someone and get out. WildCudler offered his phone number, 612-293-6787, for help in an abusive situation. I want to add my email, hide_tanyour@hotmail.com, and my number, 760-898-2109. Find support somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment