Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cigar Play

Boy Keith

Cigar play is a play in which a cigar is used to heat, singe, burn and use smoke and ash to excite the submissive. Everything imaginable and some unimaginable things can be done with cigars. This is one of those fetishes that you either enjoy or don’t enjoy. I have never found someone that is on the fence about cigar play.


I hope Jeff Foxworthy will forgive me but, if you love the smell of a good cigar, you are into cigar play. As with many things, I love cigar play from both sides, Dominant and submissive. I find that a hot man and the smell of a good cigar is a sexual turn on for me and hopefully for those who I dominate in cigar play.

Master and I believe that smoking a good cigar is a very masculine and dominant thing to do. Master only occasionally allows me to smoke a cigar and it is these moments that are very special to me. The heavy sexual connotations start with the lighting of the cigar. The Dominant takes a cutter and circumcises the cigar. He then places it between his lips and rolls the cigar until he finds the best place to draw smoke. He then takes a butane lighter and heats the end until he has a bright ember on the end. He takes several quick draws to make sure the ember is fired and that the draw of smoke is perfect. He then inhales the smoke into his lungs and out through his nose. If he desires, he will take a large draw and hold it in his mouth. He will grab his submissive and force his lips to the submissive’s. He will then forcibly blow the smoke into the submissive’s mouth and force him to inhale all of the smoke.

Depending on the Dominant’s preferences, he may have the submissive act as an ashtray and eat the cigar ash. I have to say as a submissive that I enjoy eating ash. It is a very submissive act. The ash does not taste bad on a good cigar. The action is very sexual in the submissive’s willingness to take whatever the Dominant desires to put in his mouth.

The Dominant can also use the ember of his cigar to singe hair on the submissive. Erogenous zones like the nipples, earlobes, cock and balls, taint, and hole are all areas that react well when a hot ember gets close. There are some Dominants that actually burn the skin with the ember of the cigar and submissives that love it.

Ok guys now I am hard as a rock and in a chastity device. I better stop while I am ahead.

sb vince

No comments:

Post a Comment