Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Caning


Spanking is my first love. I love everything about it. I would like to write today about another form of spanking: caning. For my British cousins, this is only my interpretation of caning as it is practiced in the U.S.

Caning is the use of a light wooden object, a cane, on any part of the body. I am specifically speaking about caning on the butt. The type of cane used and the amount of strokes can mediate the severity of the caning. Before you run of screaming a caning, although painful at the time, would leave only superficial welts and bruises lasting a few days.

The above picture is a rattan cane. It is a fine implement for any disciplinarian to carry. You will find sealed and unsealed rattan. The sealed rattan is made of rattan that is sealed with clear polyurethane. This minimizes the possibilities of cracks appearing in the rattan. The unsealed rattan canes have a different feeling to them, in the hand and on the butt. A bonus is that the tips can be made more painful.

Depending on how traditional to British caning an individual or store is, there can be some terminology that is needed. A nursery cane or junior cane is sometimes used for the lightest cane, as it would be used in Britian for children under school age. A senior cane is a heavier type (about 0.4 inches thick, 31.5 inches long) than the junior cane and is frequently used for older children (or except for the lightest offences); maybe synonymous with the adult cane. The reformatory cane was reserved for the worst, '(otherwise) incorrigible' juveniles. About 0.5 inches thick and 4 foot long, it was often reserved for older inmates and was used in severe cases; a similar term is Borstal cane. The Singapore cane, used in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei for the judicial and prison punishment of adult criminals, is half an inch in diameter and 4 ft (1.2 m) long, and can cause deep wounds and permanent scars if a large number of strokes is inflicted in the manner that is used there. I know, more information than you wanted. I know the real question is what does it feel like or how do I use it.

Master loves caning. He has a collection of fifty-three canes. The total used to be fifty-seven, but He broke four on me. The pain from a cane is very different from other spankings. When the cane lands, the pain is delayed for less than a second. A sharp pain like someone has cut you open develops. Just as you try to get a handle on the pain, a second stroke normally lands. I am normally making very loud noises when Master uses his canes. Imagine that.

I also enjoy using the can on submissives or play partners. Tere are a few things to be mindful of when caning. First, make sure your distance is correct from the submissve. This will allow you to land on both cheeks and alleviate wrapping(ok, Master decided that I needed to feel it some more; it hurts ). When using a cane, it is recommended that ou lay the stroke just a little above or below the stroke before. This will create the beautiful barcode design. Some players purposely cross the strokes. This called cross-hatching. At the point that the two strokes cross, most submissive’s skin wil split open. It isn’t for the squemish and I refuse to do it.

Caning is a great way change up a spanking or your playtime. Enjoy. Make sure you ask for “Six of the Best”.

sb vince

No comments:

Post a Comment