Today I am speaking about the spanking implement and not the position. As a young man growing up in the South, I became intimately aware of this particular implement. It was one of the things that made a boy nervous when in the outdoors.
My father's ritual was always the same regarding switching. After we had committed an infraction that he deemed worthy of a switching, he would have me drop my pants and underwear. He would then wear my ass out with his belt or a razor strap. After a good ass beating, he would have me stand up. He would then tell me to cut a switch.
I can tell you that there is nothing as humiliating as having to cut a switch to get your ass beat. I quickly learned what was the correct size, length, and "whippyness". My father's requirements for the switch were simple; it must be no larger than 1/4 of in thick, it must not have any burrs or bark left on it, and it must whip to no less that 45 degrees when swung. I was always required to cut three switches.
I must have looked pitiful; searching for a switch with my jeans and underwear around my ankles. I would present the switches to my father. After he inspected them, he when have me place my hands around a tree or on the tailgate of the truck. The rule was that my hands would not come off the tree or tailgate.
I have definitely felt more pain from an implement. The pain from a switching is different. It actually feels like you are being cut with each stroke. The pain is cumulative and quickly you feel like you have sat on a hornet's nest. My father would finish when he had broken all three switches on my backside. Although it feels like you are being cut open, the switch will at worst leave a small scratch-like welt. It normally takes three to five days for those to disappear.
I am not much into Father/son role-play but when Master or a Dom, bring out a switch or send me to cut ne, I am a little boy all over again. Boy Jake has learned this the hard way. he knows when I tell him to cut a switch that I mean business. "Cut a switch" causes a pitiful look from all boys that are about to be switched.

No comments:
Post a Comment