Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why am I a Master?



In the immortal words of mentor Matt D., "Because it makes my dick hard!" The reality is exactly that. I have been a Top most of my adult life. As I grew in leather, I found my inclinations and my abilities tended to the Dominant side.

I can honestly say that nothing fires me up more than seeing the look in a man's eyes as he finally gives up control in a BDSM scene. I can see in his eyes the uncertainty of his ability to take what I am giving, but the trust that I will do no harm. For me it is an awesome moment. The truth is that the only time in my life that I have ever shot a load without any physical stimulation was when I was wearing a boy's ass out good.

Some may ask me after my previous blog about being a slave boy, " How can you be a slave boy and a Master?" The immediate answer is because Master says so. I have identified as a switch for a long time. I either beat you or you beat me but rarely both. Master has known about my submissive nature and dominant nature since the begining of our friendship in 2001. For me, I am not play a submissive or a Master. I am both. Master allows both to exist in our relationship by calling me his Alpha boy. When people ask Him what that meas he says, ''He is submissve and obediant to Me and very few others.'' I couldn't say it better myself. When Master collared me, I was the Master of a boy. It was something I discussed with Master many times before hand. Being the Master to boy jake, I also discussed it with him also. Master decided that the only free hand I would have is in relation to boy jake. I accepted an even more restrictive life with Master as a concession to Master's gift of freedom with boy jake.

Boy Jake warms my heart as his Master. He is new to the leather world and has been spanked only for about three years. That being said, he has those submissive tendencies that push his Master's buttons. He takes what his Master gives and does not move out of position. When his Master throws him a curve ball, his answer is "As You desire Master." It is a joy showing him the many twists and turns of the leather community. Much as in the first sentence in this blog, I am Boy Jake's Master because it makes my dick hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment