
Bondage is the use of restraints for the sexual pleasure of the Top and bottom involved. It may be used in its own right, as in the case of rope bondage, or as part of sexual activity or BDSM activity. When a person is sexually aroused by bondage, it may be considered a paraphilia, known as vincilagnia (from Latin vincio, to bind or fetter with chains, and lagneia, lust). Hmmmm.. I wonder what other words or names are derived from vincilagnia.
Some common fantasy settings in which bondage may be a component are:
· Rape, ravishment and/or abduction: The top fictitiously seizes or abducts the consenting bottom and has complete control to do what he/she pleases.
· Dominance/slavery: A training session occurs in which rewards for obedience and punishment for defiance are given. Humiliation is usually involved.
· Predicament bondage: The bottom is given a choice between two tortures. For example, caning on the rear or flogging on the chest. If the bottom cannot stand one any longer, the top will start the other. This can also be done mechanically, like having a bottom squat and rigging a crotch rope to tighten if they attempt to stand.
Some simple preparations for an enjoyable bondage scene may also be helpful:
· Food. It is surprisingly common for people (especially those on diets) to faint during a long session. Having a regular meal beforehand is recommended; being fed small snacks during play may also help avoid fainting.
· Cutting tools. A pair of EMT scissors is recommended (useful for safely cutting rope and tape off skin).
· Keyed-alike padlocks, if chains are being used.
I have to admit that when I find a submissive that enjoyes being in bondage, my mind revels in finding different ways to incorporate it into my play. I very rarely do bondage for bondage’s sake. I use it in spanking, sex, or other types of BDSM. It gives new meaning to the phrase “I am all tied up at the moment.”
No comments:
Post a Comment