

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Leather clubs are often completely misunderstood by people that are new to the leather community. Some think they are fraternities like I Tappa Keg. Others believe the clubs are biker gangs. The truth is that they are all of the above and more.
I have two major club affiliations. My first affiliation is as a member of Discipline Corps. Discipline Corps is a BDSM Play Group in Dallas, Texas, whose membership is limited to biologically born males who wish to experience SAFE, SANE, and CONSENSUAL BDSM play with other men. With a strong emphasis on safe, sane and consensual play, Discipline Corps hosts activities geared for all levels of players, from novice to highly experienced, and encourages sharing, mentoring and learning between men of various experience levels. The club hosts its brother club, Chicago Hellfire, to the Esprit de Corps weekend in March.
My second major club affiliation is National Leather Association – Dallas Chapter. NLA is a pansexual club. The club admits male, female and transgender individuals. The club uses its members to educate, influence, and remember. The club puts on two leather events; Beyond Vanilla and South Plains Leatherfest.
All leather clubs serve a similar purpose. They allow the membership to interact and play with a larger group of people. They also are a support group for members. As a gay man, I have issues with my family of origin. Those brothers and sisters I have found through my club memberships have become my family. As with all families, there may be drama and harsh feelings but we are still family.
There are boys groups throughout the U.S. I highly recommend that submissives try to find these groups to help with the issues that a submissive just can’t share with a Dominant. Again, a support group is helpful when things are not going well.
In my opinion, I am a better Dominant and submissive because of my club memberships. I have learned and have experienced people and things that I would not have been able to by myself.
Information on Discipline Corps can be found at http://disciplinecorps.com/club_info.htm
Information on NLA Dallas can be found at http://www.nla-dallas.org/
Information on Chicago Hellfire can be found http://www.hellfire13.org/main.html
No comments:
Post a Comment